Health and Safety Update: Coronavirus
You are a valued part of our dental family. The safety of our team and that of our patients remains our highest priority.
At HollowBrook, we pride ourselves in having a highly trained clinical team of doctors, hygienists and administrative operators caring for the oral health of our patients. Amidst this global coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak, it’s important to reiterate the fact that our dental team is well trained in infection prevention protocols (including ones for COVID 19). Please rest assured that we are in close daily monitoring of COVID 19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments, World Health Organization (WHO), the US Center of Disease Control (CDC).
We want to personally reach out to share that in our office, we strictly adhere to or exceed the CDC guidelines for infection control in dental health care settings, are dedicated to daily protocols of deep disinfection of the entire office, and sterilization of all instruments between patients. Your dental team is also committed to using appropriate protective garb such as gloves, masks, & eyewear to ensure infection control.
Please follow the CDC recommended guidelines in prevention of the spread of any viruses in this cold and flu season:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick, call your local dental office to reschedule your appointment in 4 weeks or when you are well
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home/work
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update you as needed. Guided by our deep commitment to service, we will continue to provide the highest quality of dental care to you and your family.