COVID | PROTOCOLS
Your Safety is our Priority
Check-in & Patient Arrival.
- Please call the office from your car once you arrive.
- A team member at our front desk will answer, verify your appointment and ask you a few screening questions pertaining to COVID-19.
- If you are a new patient: we will bring your paperwork out to you to complete from your car if you have not already completed it.
- We will call you back at your confirmed number when our team is ready to see you.
- Upon entering HollowBrook Dental, we will take your temperature and ask you to sign the COVID Screening Questionnaire.
- Your hygienist will then take you to your room!
Check-out & Patient Departure.
- Your hygienist will walk you to the front desk to check out.
- If there is more than 1 patient at the front desk, we will ask you to wait on the marked “X” which is set 6ft in distance from the next patient.
- The front desk will ask you to step forward when they are ready.
- We are so happy you choose HollowBrook Dental for your dental care needs!